Saturday, November 21, 2009

Video of Pill!

Even though we decided not to add Grey Gelding to our lesson string, he is a nice horse, so we are going to try to help his owner find him a new home. To that end he is going to stay with us for one more week and I am working on getting some nice photos and video of him. Of course it would snow last night to make sure that the grey horse would roll and get muddy...


tamara helped me do a little english video of him today:




And pictures:





He is out of shape which I think is why he is having trouble holding himself steady, but is a nice gelding and will do well for someone. I hope to do a western video of him as well.


All this videoing lately is really showing me how much I need to work on my position! I have gotten lazy. You can't really tell my arm is in a splint though can you? I didn't think that would look good on video, but didn't want to risk taking it off, so I just left my hoody on to hide it.

Karen

No comments: