Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 30.

Board is due tomorrow!

Yippy!

And before you complain about the board bill...read the November issue of Horse Sport; they have an article called "Those @#$%#@ Boarding Fees Explained / A Labour of Love, Not Money". The barn they study charges $750.00 a month for inside board and that only includes hay and complete feed...and an indoor arena that is a lot smaller than ours!

The article also contains quotes and comments from yours truly! When I was originally interviewed I was told the article was about what people wanting to run a boarding stable should know, so my comments were more to that end. They got one important thing somewhat wrong though...it implies that I am the one who is the construction expert who designed the barn and not Rob! I would be afraid to ride in an arena I built!

I think I have about 10 or so quotes in the article, and I think I sound ok. It is kind of neat to read about our barn in a national publication!

Karen

No comments: