Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tommy the western horse!

So as we have decided to not keep Tommy for jumping, we are going to sell him. In order to market him I need to test out what he can do...apparently he can do western! Ok, it is a little rough, he hated the bit I had on him and my Eq is awkward at best...but he can neckrein...and if you watch the end of it, he can spin!

He is a really fun horse, and so sensible...just not a 3'6" jumper, so I am confident we will find him a good home. We will use him in lessons until he is sold; you guys will love him!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Tommy is sooooooooooo cute!! I love his spinning, if I was a western girl instead of a dressage girl, I would totally want him!!
You should advertise him for 10,000.00 dollars!!!!
Christine

Hillside Stable said...

Sold to Christine for $10,000!
Happy birthday/Christmas/wedding Claude!