Monday, November 16, 2009

The Nerve!

Amanda actually had the nerve today to say her horse was cuter than Tommy! I think her recent fall has affected her judgement...

I can't believe it is already mid November, yet it was 13 degrees out today! Crazy. Only what, 6 weeks until Christmas?

Hard to get in the Christmas spirit without snow on the ground, but the stores are sure trying to get us in the shopping mood. Chocolates and tinsel everywhere.

So...what do you guys want for Christmas this year? I need to start organizing the barn party!

Karen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we are talking straight cuteness factor, the I have to put a vote in for Triton. All that cuteness and a chubby belly!!! Come on now!!
If we are talking stunning beauty then we have to take a vote for Bliss, or is that Bliss talking!!
Christine

Unknown said...

I'm in with Christine on Triton. Not that I don't think that Ri or Tommy or Bliss are all appropriately beautiful, or that Rocket isn't absolutely delightful, but COME ON!! We have a Fresian cross at the barn now! NOTHING is more adorable!

Unknown said...

P.S. I was browsing the website and it's really nice. I also really enjoy that Rocket and I are the "show coaching" picture. He has a nice looking neck there.

Hillside Stable said...

triton is adorable...but I am not sure if he has the pudgy dished face cuteness of tommy. rocket wins for character...Bliss wins for princessness....Ri wins for elegant neckness....wow...I need more adjectives!