Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wow is the moon ever bright tonight! I don't even think it is a full moon yet. It is taking a bit to get used to the combo of the heat and the early nightfall. I start lessons overly hot, and by the end of the evening I want my jacket!

I guess all the kids are back at school now. Must be hard to sit in class knowing how nice it is outside.

We have a few horses to lease starting this fall: Rocky, Sunny, Tango and Buddy could all use some more work. Let me know if you are interested.

Sailor the lovely draft cross that has been here for the last 5 weeks needs a new home too...his owners new house has more problems than they expected, so all their time, money and energy is going there. Hopefully Rob can help me get some photos of me on him before his time here is up. I want to try free jumping him too. Here is the info/photos I have so far... http://www.compassionatehorsetraining.com/sailor.html If you know anyone who may be interested pass his info along and they can make an offer!

Karen

No comments: