Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Any wanna be editors out there?

It is still a work in progress, but...if you have some time on your hands, I am looking for some feedback on Hillsides NEW website! Complete with a new URL...we are now www.hillsidestable.ca !

For fun...see if you can count how many times Ri is on the website.

I am looking for feedback on such things as;
1) Grammar & spelling
2) Formatting on different computers...so if it looks funny, tell me what resolution you are using.
3) Content...what else would you like to see on the website?
4) Any FAQs I missed?

I am planning to add more photos to the FAQ and misc pages. Photo submissions welcome!

Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

On the Sales page, the line on the left hand side that says "Do you have a horse for sale?" is overlapping the "CHT Articles" link, on my screen.

Hillside Stable said...

Oh yes! thanks! I saw that too, and kept forgetting to change it...I have to remember to do that tonight!

karen