Saturday, September 5, 2009

Free breeches

Clare left some riding breeches in the barn that her parents dug up from her childhood; they are size 28R Harry Halls and are free to a good home. They are in decent condition, so if you think they may fit you, feel free to take them home to try on.

Carole (Tonka) has a dressage pad and 52" girth for sale as well.

Today was perfect riding weather; the sun was out, there was a light breeze, and it was just cool enough that it was easy to want to do some physical activity. I wish we had more days like this! The horses seemed happy about it too. While teaching I looked over to the chestnut gelding pen, and saw all four of them flaked out identically in the dirt. Even though Sunny is usually left out of the water trough huddle, those four horses do tend to do everything together. Poor Ri is going to be in for a shock when YJ goes home for the winter and Tonka moves to Ontario mid month!

I have found myself in a snacking lull lately. I need a new snack! My Quaker Granola bars just aren't cutting it lately, and I am trying to cut down on the foods make predominantly with Corn Syrup. Suggestions for a barn suitable and somewhat healthy snack are appreciated!

Karen

No comments: