Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stupid Save-On...

Rob went grocery shopping today and brought home on of their bakery garlic bread loaves, so when I came in from teaching I decided to heat it up. I read the label which said to leave it in the bag and put it in the oven for 10 minutes. I wondered about the Save-On label, but it wasn't about to come off easily, so I figured it must be meant to stay on and was OK in the oven. 10 minutes later the smoke alarm let me know that my deduction was not correct...poor Ginger hates the sound of the smoke alarm! The bread was still good though.

Rob was kind enough to bring me some new snack options. One of which was the Pringles wheat Stix. I have had the Pizza ones and liked them, but he brought wheat flavour. So what flavour is wheat? According to Pringles it seems that wheat flavour is chicken and soy sauce...who knew? I hope they don't get into the bread making business...

He also brought home some Willy Wonka Nerds candies...basically Jelly beans covered with a sourish bumpy candy shell...they are YUMMY! And, before you question their health qualities, they are FAT FREE! Ok, so they have absolutely NO nutritional value...but they are fat free, and isn't that all that matters these days?

Karen

No comments: