Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Things I wonder...warning...this may not be politically correct...

- If someone weighs say, 200 pounds more than they should, then they are carrying an extra 200 pounds up stairs, down roads and so on...how do they do it? I couldn't carry 200 pounds without falling over. I do not get how someone can be heavy and not fit. I do not get how someone can go up stairs with that extra weight and not be super human strong. (Ok, I get that it is how the weight is dispersed, but still, it impresses me that the human body can adjust so well).

- When blind people dream do they just hear, feel and smell in their dreams, or is there some sort of light show?

- When deaf people dream, do they "talk" with sign language, or is there a different form of communication... or none at all?

-Why did I get an email from Senator Mike Duffy telling me how great the Conservatives are with some crappy video that cuts in and out? Is the fact that my name was used in the link supposed to impress me? Ok...it kind of did, but I couldn't under stand a darn thing in the video as it cut in and out... Did everyone get this email or is it because I leave vmails with the conservatives when things piss me off so I am now on a list? Wait...I don't want to sound anti-conservative as I think the best thing for the country would be a majority government, and I think they are the best bet...even if they do stupid things like give Norquest College money...

These are the things I wonder...

Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, regarding the blind and deaf people; I think they would see/hear things in their dreams if they once had sight/hearing.
Some (maybe all?) blind people can see light and dark, so maybe they do dream in light shows...?
I have always wondered if people see colours the same way, and how you could ever know either way.

Hillside Stable said...

Certain fashion statements could be explained by different colour interpretations...or just plain bad taste...