Monday, June 7, 2010

You ever have a day when the advice you just gave someone else, that sounded so easy when given to that other person, later applies to yourself, and you realize it really isn't so easy. Then you consider that the other person must really have trusted you to have taken that advice...but apparently your own brain isn't as easily convinced. Fortunately you really did know what you were saying and it all worked out with a 100% survival rate.

And yes, I realize the above made little sense without context.

Another thought from today? There are certain statements that make me less enthused about eating an item of food: 1) It was my daughters science experiment (although the cookies were good so thanks Madison), and 2) "we better eat that soon or it will go bad". As soon as I hear that, in my mind it is already curdled and covered in mold.

And yet I will eat cookies or other food stuff I drop on the floor of the barn....go figure.

Karen

No comments: