Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pick a picture...

Photo 1: Charmer heading out to the road Photo 2: View from the saddle

Photo 3: View from the saddle...less sunny.

Photos 4: Riding past Donver. I am saying hi to Jinx.



Photo 5: Crossing the road.

Photo 6: Being passed by traffic.





Which pictures would catch your eye the most if you were looking for a nice (but still green) trail horse? I need something to catch people's attention for Charmer...she is a LOVELY trail mare and I can't believe nobody has snatched her up!
Karen

6 comments:

Michelle said...

The links to the prize list and entry form don't work! Zora has been practicing...

Michelle said...

Entry forms work now! Thank you!

This is going to be awesome. My jumper is going to stand quietly by the trailer while I school my led-horse in the schooling ring. Heh. That's what he gets for being competent. :P

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #2

Amanda

Laureen said...

I like #1 and #5!

Hillside Stable said...

The shadow in number 2 makes me look like I have something odd on my head...perhaps a nipple!

Anonymous said...

#4 and #6 for sure!

Terri-Leigh