Friday, June 18, 2010

Evil show organizers....the organizers of the Amberlea Dressage Festival just HAD to make the closing date for entries BEFORE the start date of the Gold Rush show. I was really hoping to use Gold Rush as a test of Brie's dressage skills and to see if Tango really was ready to do Second Level and then enter this show accordingly. But no. Entries close July 14. Gold Rush starts July 15.

Show costs are a little less than Gold Rush, but it is still over $200 WITHOUT any classes entered!

As an aside, I really like the art work on the cover of the prize list, although I find it odd when they picture horses all braided for a show, but with the polos/boots on. It not as if the drawing risks a bowed tendon...so is it just that polos are easier to draw than tendons?

....

I think someone should leave work early today and go with me on a trail ride once afternoon chores are done. Really, what is so important about your job that can't wait until Monday?

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hour I spent sitting on the yellowhead before finally getting to an exit and going home was almost as fun as a trail ride. I did leave work early too! If the highway had not been closed, I would have went with you.... :(

Amanda

Debbie said...

I'm off work early most days...just call and I'll trailer over. I'm sure you will love trail riding with Magic.


Debbie