Wednesday, June 23, 2010

finally!

You may have noticed the severe lack of updating of the Hillside Website of late...we changed the hosting service and I just NOW figured out how to update it. Why we couldn't have stayed with Yahoo? No idea.

Anyway, to start with, I have put Ride for Red on the website: http://www.hillsidestable.ca/HorseShow.htm

With links to entry forms and the list of horses entered so you can check if you received your entry.

I will admit, I am starting to panic that it will either rain, or I won't get enough entries!

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might want to update your sales horse prices on the Hillside site too, there's quite a discrepancy between prices on the two sites - lol!

I had info about Ride For Red on my FB status a few times, but doubt it was much help - not many English riders on my friends list - I tried though! Glad you do have enough entries - fingers crossed for nice weather!

Terri-Leigh

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry saw it has now been updated! My mistake :o)