Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wow...some storm! Sure came up quick and rained hard. Fortunately it ended before I had to feed night hay. Poor Edgar could not understand why I wasn't rushing out to get him in, and stood in the rain the entire time staring at the barn, thereby allowing Rocket and Tommy sole use of the shelter.

I now have 11 entries for the horse show.

Country Boyz is willing to bring out Pizza to the show if we so wish. I need to let them know by Friday afternoon. Other than that, I am just planning to provide beverages and snacks. Ideas welcome.

Also looking to borrow things like tables, chairs, extra coolers...looking for an easy set up gazebo thing too...looked for one today, but could only find the ones that take some building. I just want a cheapy unfolding one so the show office can be outside but out of the sun/rain.

AND! We are very fortunate to have none other than CHRISTINE THEW judging the horse show! She does accept bribes in the form of payments towards her board, vet, or farrier bills.

Karen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you right now if someone pays my entire board bill for the month of July, you'll recieve the Grand Champion Award cooler and trophy which I will buy with my own money, as I will have lots of it if you cover my board!!
Christine

Michelle said...

I am going to post enter...my forms are not going to make it in time!

Hillside Stable said...

Michelle can you email me the entry forms? I know where you live if you don't end up coming....

Michelle said...

DONE.

I'M COMING. I will be the first person there in the am!

Anonymous said...

I am startting to regret all that smack talk I have sent in Christine's direction over the years......

Amanda