Monday, June 28, 2010

Well, I have two more entries for Ride for Red, so unless Mother Nature ruins it for me, the show is a go!

Of course that means I better get the jumps ready and painted! Apparently I was in Easter mode when I picked the colours...

Planning to have each jump noticeably different from each other to help make remembering the course easier. Also to give Sunny more things to spook at.

I lack any original thoughts today.

Must be the paint fumes.

You know what else the paint fumes do? Attract masses of bugs. It is sick how many bugs have lost their lives to the jumps....

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have another entry for you, but I am super sick! I will bring it out Thursday, if that is OK?

Amanda

Hillside Stable said...

Make sure you disinfect it before bringing it out...