Thursday, March 18, 2010

Snow!

Snow is Gods way of:
-doing a quick clean up before the in-laws come over...more or less like sweeping the dirt under the rug & cramming the loose ends in the closets. It does look pretty out right now though!
- Welcoming Christine and Claude back from their wedding in the Bahamas
- Punishing Laureen for considering taking her horse's winter blanket home as "it won't get cold again". If I recall correctly it was Amanda who took her winter blankets home last year and caused oodles of snow in April.
- Telling me I needed a nap this morning

On another note, Debbie, you were right! Triscuit Thin Crisps, Parmesan Garlic flavour are yummy! Easy replacement for chips or nachos!

Karen

3 comments:

Laureen said...

I was just thinking out loud! It's still hanging there just in case!!!

Unknown said...

LOL @ your snow comments! I was just thinking how much cleaner it looked out there this morning with the light cover of snow.

The Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil ones are pretty good too! I also found some granola/trail mix bars that I thought I should share with you, as they're organic, healthy, and REALLY tasty!!! I bought them at Costco, but their website has a "retailer locater", which is pretty handy http://www.tasteofnature.ca/

Hillside Stable said...

I admit that the colder day was nice in that I didn't have to deal with mud today! Larry was mad I wouldn't leave him outside though...sounds like the forecast has moderately improved for the week...just in time for Spring!