Monday, March 8, 2010

Only $650.00 more to go and we have reached the target of $1000.00 of sponsor money for Ride for Red! How exciting! Thank you everyone! I will wait to make announcements of the sponsors until I have the cheques in hand.

Next is to set target goals for money raised and blood donations raised by Ride for Red, and then to make posters to advertise the shows.

On another note; I had my first lesson in a while today; Chris Collins came out to give me some feedback on Tango and my potential for shows this year. It was a positive lesson and definitely helps to have knowledgeable eyes on the ground. As well as the lesson, I rode Penny, rode Kokanee bareback, and then decided to work on Edgar the Giants canter....I think I am going to be sore tomorrow!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me... I can help paint jumps as well. As well as maybe make some snacks for people helping out, just a thought.
Laura