Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Horse!

Do you know why we don't have goats? I know, I know...they are oh so cute and playful...but if you want to know why we don't have goats, take a look at the new horsey and his used to be lovely tail!

At first I was quite crushed to see his once full tail bobbed even higher than Shawn's unfortunate encounter with scissors, but now I think that we can perhaps start it as a new trend, reminiscent of the old style field hunters. Of course to make this look like a trend we will have to have other horses sport the same style...shall we start with Egdar? :)

Anyway, the new horsey is named Calvin. He is a registered QH gelding that is well trained for a variety of western events...and he is big for a Quarter Horse and close to 16 hands! He belongs to Clare2, who had to leave him behind when she moved to Edmonton...he is now here to be sold. Maybe we will turn him into a jumping horse!

If anyone is looking for a very cute, nicely trained, big Quarter Horse for sale, keep this boy in mind! I will have photos soon, and hopefully he will be fit enough to video next week!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

Unfiddity