Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's dad everyone!

Did you remember to wear green?

This Saturday is Tudor Tack's St. Patrick's Day/Grand reopening sale. She tells me it is catered and will have some great deals, so likely best to get there early!

I am also very excited to have received my first two sponsorship cheques!
#1) $300 from ATSafety! Mr. McIver may also be providing us with a Safety Coordinator and possibly a paramedic! Thanks ATSaftey Training! ATSafety offers First Aid, Defensive Driving, ATV Safety, plus many other things. Check out their website for more information: http://www.atsafetytraining.ca/

I am not sure what their signature jump will look like...but it will have to be super safe and pass their inspection I am sure!

#2) $250 from "Ruby Enterprises" AKA Charity Engleking....aka YJ's previous owner. Ruby Enterprises is named after her faithful canine companions, so her signature jump should be fun to design with a canine motif.

Thank you to both Charity and Bob for kick starting the fund raising with your generous contributions!

Karen

1 comment:

Pseudonym said...

I am getting excited to come watch this! I think this will be a great event!
I hope to be at Tudor bright and early on Saturday, possibly with friends in tow! Hope to see you there!

Cindy