Sunday, March 21, 2010

It is funny, I usually avoid riding on Sundays as it can get busy, but it was actually fun to have so many people out today! Can you believe we actually have 5 people riding in the arena at the same time with none of them in a lesson? Wow. I was riding YJ who couldn't take his eyes of Brax for some reason. It was funny when Christine brought him in the barn and stood him beside YJ as she shut the door....poor YJ looked like a little pony!


I have officially started advertising Calvin for sale. Fortunately Clare was able to give me some "pre goat" photos!

Isn't he lovely?
I also have a video Natalie took of me riding him western. I think Calvin picked up that I was an english rider despite the chaps, but tried his best to humor me.
If anyone is looking for a very kind, well trained (albeit a little out of shape), and smooth gelding, Calvin might be your boy! We would love to find him a home with another young girl to love him.
Karen

No comments: