Saturday, March 20, 2010

Babies are silly

And by babies I mean the 2 year old warmblood kind. I went out to play with them today and noticed Tia was overly warm in her winter blanket, so I pulled the blanket off. But the babies have never seen her without her blanket, and they acted like her skin had been pulled off and she had become a monster horse! They snorted and her and flew back in terror. Then they saw the blanket hanging on the gate and thought that was even more exciting. Ah, to be young again!

I managed to make my way to the Tudor sale today too, some good deals, but I didn't end up buying much; half chaps I desperately needed, some new rubber curries for the lesson horses, and a new lunge line was all I bought for myself. I had hoped that by going around 6, it would be quiet, but I was wrong; it was still busy, so I didn't feel like browsing as I normally would! I think people went there for dinner and drinks as much as to shop. I refrained from eating or drinking, but in hindsight i am not sure why.

I do like the new lay out, and I am sure it will be even better without the catering stuff in the way. Good luck to the new owners and here is hoping for a prosperous 2010!

Karen

No comments: