Thursday, December 3, 2009

What an up and down day. Mostly down.

I need to shake this stupid sinus thing i have going on before my eyeballs pop out.


The horses really came through for me though, with Pilgrim, Dexter and Zander all deserving Kudos for how great they were today...they really saved today for me! Janines email today was also a pick me up...sometimes little things can salvage a day.

Buddy is now back in full work mode too...he seemed pretty happy to be back in lessons after just light duties the last two weeks.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I appreciate and value all my customers, you all make my life better and I really appreciate the positive and supportive atmosphere that we have at the barn! Even when I am having a poopy day, someone manages to cheer me up, even perhaps without knowing I need cheering up. You are a great group of people.

I know a few of your are going through a tough time; my thoughts are with you, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help....even if it is just to provide added diversion from "the real world!". (Cleaning stalls is very theraputic....honest....and I won't charge you for the privilege....)

Karen

No comments: