Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ah, to be warm again! It is so nice to have a break from the cold, although I wish it could have been a more moderate switch. I hope it isn't going to be crazy like last year...cold - hot -frigid - hot .... spent way too much time swapping blankets. The horses seem to be relieved by the warmer weather; I rode 6 horses today and all of them were great!

Too bad the weather wasn't as nice on Sunday, but the Christmas Party was still fun, with Christine T winning the match the dirty stall to the horse contest, and the "team teenager" winning the name the training horse contest...and they could only name 10!

Still some goodies and pop left over in the barn, so help yourselves!

Karen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Karen,

I hurt. A lot. My friends made fun of me for limping. Thanks a lot.

Joan

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://tiqyfoso.dreamstation.com/uwaxel.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money