Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Look at the pretty jumping horse: Bliss Free jumping

If you wanted to see exciting action, the barn was the place to be today! Not only did we jump Bliss, but we also got to see Larry fly!

It started with me in the tack room talking to Amanda...i could hear scratching overhead. I was worried that it was mice; Amanda figured it was Ginger. Ginger however was laying in the barn...then we thought it could be Milo...but he was being a pillow for Mike. So up the stairs I went fully expecting to see a herd of rabid mice...what I did not expect was to see Larry the duck up there!

How on earth he got up all those stairs I do not know! And what he was after on the floor baffles me too. I did not want him to stay up there though...so the next step was to get him down, so I herded him to the landing...where upon he start to flap and FLEW down the stairs! He flew well enough to clear all the steps but not enough to do a light landing though...belly flop!

Poor Larry...I hope he learned not to go up there anymore!

As an aside: If anyone wants to purchase a winter Blanket like the one Zander and Carma are wearing we are putting together a second order to save on shipping. A good quality winter blanket for under $120! Let me know if you are interested and I will place the order later this week!

Karen

No comments: