Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Add another one to the list

We have officially added Rosa to the list of horses for sale at Hillside. She is definately a jumper, and we want a hunter type instead. In order to market her I rode her today for some video...silly me accidently deleted the last round where the yellow jump was 3'0", but I think Shinaya got it on her camera so I can post it later.
This oxer is about 2'9".




I have to say, I had a BLAST jumping her! I don't jump much, and it has been a while since I have booted around a jumper type course...and Rosa hasn't done much bigger than 2'0 for a while...but I seriously felt ready to enter a show on her!





Rosa's sales portfolio so far: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/HillsideStable/Rosa/

Have a great Christmas Eve everyone!


Karen

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

awwe, keep me posted as to where she ends up. I will always have a soft spot for her.

Hillside Stable said...

She certainly is a lot of fun to jump, but not really the ideal first horse/hunter!

Next week I am going to try her western; she might be a great gymkhana horse too.