Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Have you planned your goals for 2010?
Dexter and I are aiming for second level, and I am going to work to find more confidence at shows and over fences.
Some changes to start the year:
Jerry left for his new home today:
Jerry and his new "jockey!"
and Amanda's new horse "Edgar" arrived!
Edgar is a monster who eats small children and arms, so do not hand feed him or leave children unattended in the barn or near his paddock. Joan, there is a $5.00 fee if you want to brush is mane or tail.
Chance will also be coming today and will be here for the next few months.


Stay warm!

Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen, is there some way we can work out some kind of annual payment plan? I think Edgar and I are going to be very good friends... Although I will be broke because of it... Bah! Who needs money?!