Thursday, January 28, 2010

Show Schedule 2010.

I am trying to work on our show/clinic schedule for 2010, but the shows dates aren't all posted yet. I think we will try to hold two schooling Jumper shows this summer, but not sure of the dates. Likely June and August. They would be held at the Strathcona arena.

I will post the tentative schedule in the barn on Saturday, including theory dates. I think we will have theory classes on Feb 7, 28, March 21, and April 10.

If any riders want to go to the Gold Level jumping shows, please let me know and I can arrange a coach to help you at those shows! (Gold Level shows means your horse needs a passport and the owner/rider needs a Gold Level Equine Canada membership). Same with if you want to go to a jumping show that is in conflict with the dressage shows.

As usual, most of the shows are at Amberlea, but we also may go to Still Meadows, Hastings Lake and Eyeford for some more affordable/casual shows. The shows we may hold will also be casual/affordable and will be perfect for lesson horses and students as the levels will go from simple poles to 3'3". If anyone hears of local area hunter/jumper schooling shows, please pass that information along to me!

We will also try to have an "at home" fun show/barbecue again, as those are fun/entertaining.

Karen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Brax will walk under the rope as easliy as Hans did?? It's going to be sooooooooo much fun!! I can hardly wait!
Christine

Anonymous said...

Ummmm....Brax won't fix under the rope Christine! Maybe he can step over it?

Amanda

Karen said...

We will just have to make sure Brax gets to try before we allow Edgar on the course...I am sure as soon as Edgar realizes there are treats up for grabs there will be no more course left...and we will be calling the ambulance for Amanda...or we will be hauling her off to the ditch...Edgar would make a good lesson horse and I do like Saturns!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

How do you feel about Wave's Karen?? Just out of curiosity, where is this ditch? Just in case I need to let Claude know where to find my body some day! HAHAHA!
Christine