Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures from today





I took the dogs for their noon walk to check on the horses...and what did I see? Magnus and his best bud Kokanee hanging out in the sun shine. If you look closely at the first photo, you will notice that Kokanee's blanket is firmly in Magnus's mouth...and his eyes are closed! As far as I could tell he was asleep like that.
Then I called Kokanee's name, and his head popped up and he came trotting over to see me. Magnus did not look impressed that his security blanket had left him!







I went around to the other side of the arena....and there was Coregel, dead to the world, napping in the sunshine. When I approached she quickly got up as if to say "who me? I wasn't sleeping!"
A few moments later she got up, and all the fillies decided to prance around in the snow. The photo on the right shows (from right to left), Piper, Carma, Coregel, and Tia. Bliss did not want to hang around the chestnuts apparently and she remained sunbathing in the shelter!
Karen







No comments: