Friday, January 8, 2010

I realize I have let my jumping skills slide in the last couple years, so poor Blissy is getting to be my jumping lesson horse to get me back up to skill! This oxer looked big to me...but apparently it looked even bigger to Bliss's hind end as she flipped it way up to clear it by extra!

Bliss has a tonne of heart when it comes to jumping and is never looking for a way out. Now I just need to work on adding some finess to the ride and doing actual courses and then she should be ready to take someone to the winner's circle in hunter/jumper or even equitation classes.

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty good to me!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!