Monday, July 26, 2010

They have info up on the planned changes for the dressage tests for next year (assuming Canada once again uses the US tests): http://www.usef.org/_IFrames/breedsdisciplines/discipline/alldressage/NewDressageTests.aspx

I like the idea of only 3 tests...I think. Of course I am slightly worried that this will mean they will drop the friendlier tests and make the step between levels a little more distinct...and that I am not so sure I like. It does mean less tests for me to memorize though!

I do like the change for first level so that riders can post the trot as I think this has been a hold back for many otherwise decent riders.

If anyone is interested in coming to watch the dressage show this weekend, they have the schedule posted: http://www.foxvillage.com/fvdsqlnetdisplay/(12vj4kio5w5lw045kx2nqg55)/ClassList.aspx?sh=624&st=1

Freestyles are Saturday afternoon starting at 4:30 with Brie!

I finally have the new music for Tango done and was able to try it out. I think it will work, but I want a slightly longer entrance.

It was finally nice enough to ride outside today...but the swarms of mosquitoes make me unsure if I want to teach outside any time soon! They seem impervious to bug spray.

Karen

No comments: