Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Started today to redo the music for Tango's Freestyle in 10 days...guess what seems to match her trot? The Charlie's Angles Theme song! How fitting is that! Wonder if anyone would recognize it though?

May use Peter Gunn for the intro.

So far the A-Team is winning for her canter, but it is still not quite right. I like how it changes though...would be good for the medium canter transitions. Chip also almost works...but not quite. MacGiver is close but its beats are irregular...although that may work for the lead changes...

So...how many of you actually know of the shows of which I speak? I will admit I do not know Peter Gunn...I just liked the music.

New horses came Monday; Sparkie you may remember, and her roly poly friend Minx. Minx is only three, and is exactly what I think the original morgan looked like. Pretty, solid, with an air self confidence. I sat on her today for the first time. Bareback and bridleless. Ok, she was laying down so my feet were firmly on the ground, but still, she didn't get up or look worried. I figured it was a good opportunity to get her used to the feeling of my legs and the sight of my body behind her little morgan ears.

We should have a poll on how many days until we finally have a day without rain.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How about Mission Impossible for her canter? It fits your theme ;)

My personal dream is to do a Freestyle to a mix of songs from My Chemical Romance's "Black Parade" cd, and wear my old marching band tunic. Sweet.

Hillside Stable said...

It is always good to dream big Michelle.

Rob found me some good music last night...still need to listen to it while I watch the video.

Mission Impossible is a good option though...at least people might recognize it!

I think Tommy and Triton should do a Pas a deux with music like Ebony and Ivory and other obvious choices...when Zora is older she can join in for a Pas a Trois. Of course she is already about their size...