Friday, July 2, 2010

Only two more sleeps to Ride for Red!

Address for the show: 52029 RR224 Sherwood Park. The arena/facility has signs leading to it that read either "Fultonvale" or "Strathcona Olympiette Centre".

Final list of entrants: http://www.hillsidestable.ca/RR1Entrylist.html

I was a little surprised not to get any entries today...but then we got no mail today at all...so perhaps the post office took a longer weekend? I hope people don't show up expecting to be entered that aren't! I am pretty content with the number of riders I have as is.

Rob and I picked up the beverages and some snacks for the concession, and ordered the pizza that will be delivered at noonish. Hopefully people don't all want to pay for a $1.00 pop with a $20.00 bill! I think we will try running a prepaid tab to keep the change giving out to a minimum.

Now I am off to get the prizes organized! I love the ribbons...I hope they are well received.

and..
Before I forget...

HAPPY Birthday Jerk Face! (wait...I mean Edgar....)

Karen

No comments: