Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sometimes when I am teaching adults, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

....

I posted more show photos on photo bucket. Still more to go through, but there are some of Hillside horses now!

I added some photos to the old folder, and then added a new folder called Ride For Red July 4 Part 2. I would give you a link here...but I am afraid if I do anything I will cancel the upload which is at 32%.

This batch of photos includes the one where Michelle had a rail....

Enjoy!

Once I get them all edited and uploaded, then I will need to go through them I decide which ones to use for promo....anyone want that job?

Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just cry. Then it is OK for us to.

Amanda

Garnet_ said...

Uh oh...I'm the adult you taught today.

Karen said...

No, not aimed at you Jessie...just certain adults in general...ones with issues learning courses for example....or keeping to the course...