Friday, February 19, 2010

Rosa is at her new home...

Little Rosa left for her new home today. As it turns out, it isn't really a new home; I guess she spent 4 months at Spoons previously, so Shelley was already familiar with her. I think Rosa will be happier with other arabians and away from the warmbloods and Morgans she was forced to live with here!

Speaking of Arabians, Michelle has decided to sell Beamer, so if anyone is looking for a super easy to ride/train purebred sport horse type arabian (I think he is four this year), he is worth taking a look at! He was soooo easy to train and left here after the 5 weeks training being able to do training level dressage. He is flashy, very well balanced, and going to be a decent size I think....although not quite big enough for Michelle, hence her reason for selling him...and I think he comes with his fancy purple Arabian Costume! She is also selling her TB gelding, and will then be shopping for a bigger part arab so she can do the arab shows as well as the open shows.

Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Michelle said...

Fancy GREEN Arabian costume...it is so pretty.

Beamer is in Edmonton at Nightwind Arabians if anyone wants to try him out. I forgot he was only at Hillside for 5 weeks...I thought it was a lot longer...better change up the ads.

Thanks for the plug ;)

Lindsey said...

lol so funny I was at spoons Friday riding when I heard my little ex training project came back!