Monday, February 22, 2010

The Mane Event!

They have all the clinicians posted for the Mane Event in Red Deer!
http://www.maneeventexpo.com/ab/default.asp

I am excited to go again, and plan to take a horse. I am open to riding someone else's horse there too to give it exposure.

The TTeam Touch and dressage are my main focus again this year, but I am also curious about the western dressage!

If you haven't been before, I highly recommend the Mane Event for the clinics, the breed demos, the discipline demos and the shopping!

Karen

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope they let me and Spooky in. We signed up for all of the horsemanship ones...I REALLY want to have her in the mule guy's clinic. She has been compared to a mule more than once...

Anonymous said...

I would like to go, but I don't think those stalls at Westerner Park will keep my horse contained for more than three minutes!

Amanda

Hillside Stable said...

I am thinking of taking Tango. Tango and Edgar would not be good stall mates!