Thursday, September 16, 2010

Winter ?!?

September 16th and I had to put winter blankets on a couple horses?!?

Jeepers.

Stupid sleet, rain and cold.

I found a rain sheet to fit Tommy; Ziggy's old rain sheet. I had Nat put it on him, then stick him back out...the other geldings seemed to think he was a new horse...even mellow Mr. Calvin was chasing him!

I wish I could find out what happened to Rocket's rain sheet. I am sure someone just took it by mistake, so I am hoping someone figures out their mistake soon so Rocket can be warm and dry too.

Weather change gave me yet another nasty migraine. I wish I could find a way to keep them at bay, but as it is I had to cancel lessons for the night...which really sucks as I was eager to see Miss Java jump for the first time! She is such a cute mare!

Karen

No comments: