Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I hate waiting

I hate waiting for videos and photos of horses advertised for sale. if you have a trained/proven horse for sale, why on earth would you not have at least photos available? I can understand having to wait if I want something specific...but even then, is a week really a reasonable waiting period?

And DON'T tell me you have this horse for sale and then not let me come look at it for weeks! Am I supposed to put horse shopping on hold just in case your horse is the one?

Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can't come look at it for weeks because they are hoping it will become sound, regain it's sight, grow it's ear back, and hopefully someone will train it by then

Amanda

Mich said...

hopefully someone will train it by then

I've definitely experienced this one...they are living in hope that their trainer will have it performing at Second Level (as advertised) in another week or so.

Hillside Stable said...

Scarey, but true...