Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today is the big day for Miss Coregel. Fingers crossed.

Weather is suitably nasty; if this was TV you would just know it was going to be bad news based on how dreary it is out.

But I don't believe in omens. This is a week for good news.

Rhiannon's new saddle came in yesterday; hand delivered by Tudor Tack. I rode Lily in it yesterday...is it every comfy! And grippy! The downside to the grippyness is that Lily is grey and shedding...so little white hairs fleck the saddle already. Why are the horses shedding so heavily this fall?

The Wintec Equisuede spoiled me though; to go from Lily's grippy dressage saddle to Michelle's super shiny, super slippery saddle was quite an adjustment! Michelle...stop cleaning your saddle with Pledge!

Karen

6 comments:

Michelle said...

*aghast*

I NEVER clean my saddle at all!

Anonymous said...

I clean my saddle every day with my ass! I slide side to side and forward and back just to make sure the job is well done! Especially when Karen makes me ride a 12m circle over and over and over...

When I ride Brax I clean the saddle and also parts of the arena floor, but that is another story!

Christine

Michelle said...

I cleaned up some of the outdoor arena on Sunday. Just a small patch.

Hillside Stable said...

Perhaps it is just all natural bum polish on your saddle then Michelle!

Christine...you should try the equisuede saddle!

I like exclaimation marks!

Anonymous said...

Do you think it would fit Triton?

I mean, do you think it would fit Triton!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine!

Hillside Stable said...

I think you should sit in it and see what you think of it for sure. It is cushy. And sits high up, so you feel like your horse is another 2 inches taller.