Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I have been lazy on the updates lately!

Sunny left last week...first time since we openned that we haven't housed a horse belonging to Gloria. Sunny and a few other horses of hers are available to be leased if anyone is interested though...including what I am told is a very fancy pony.

Magnus took Sunny's stall, and seems to be loving it. Be careful what you leave in his graps though!

Mini Edgar sold and was replaced by mini Edgar's mom, Flair. Flair is here to be started under saddle. She is pretty sweet.

Calvin came back and seems pretty happy to be with his chestnut friends.

I find out today what is going on with Coregel. Fingers crossed, but I am really not sure what to expect.

Lessons are back on for the fall; I need to post the schedule on the web soon.

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for Coregal!

Amanda