Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reminder that next Saturday (the 29th), we will be having a theory clinic for Jumper showing from 2-4 pm. $15.00 to participate. IF the weather is nice, then anyone who wants to come out early can also help paint some jumps to help get ready for the show! Let me know if you want to come.

Amanda & Edgar, and Tango and myself are off to Amberlea this weekend for the first Gold Dressage show of the year. I am sure Tango is thrilled to be pulled out of her semi-retirement and put back into competition. It will be interesting to see how she does as a dressage horse. I am feeling some pressure as I need to get a qualifying score in my first three tests so I can compete in the Freestyle on Saturday afternoon. Of course with how much I suck at matching music to my horse, and editing the music, if I don't qualify I will take it as a sign that I wasn't meant to embarrass myself.

I seriously understand why people pay big bucks to have someone else make their freestyles...it is harder than it sounds, but I am too stubborn/cheap....and I figure if I keep plugging away at it, I will eventually get better!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT show!!!!