Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It is nice to be able to teach outside this week! I do need to develop my outside voice again though. Just to warn you though...if the weather continues to be warm I may opt to teach in shorts....and wow, are my legs pale!

This week's special project was to wean Coregel from Piper. The two fillies have just gotten too attached, but every time I try to separate them Corey pitched such a fit I was worried for her safety so I would cave. This attempt seems to be going better though. Coregel seems to be comforted by Tango, and Tango seems to be using Coregel as a distraction from having her buddy Java go home.

Piper could care less, and is happy to be out with Carma and the QH fillies.


Entertainment for the day: http://www.welcomehomeveteran.org/DamBeavers.html

Hope you are enjoying the sun!

Karen

No comments: