Friday, May 28, 2010

I got my second horse show entry today!

Wet annoying day. New training horse came in the rain though; Bailey is a chestnut QH/Paint gelding here to be started. He has led a sheltered life so far, so the new environment is quite exciting for him, but he seems to be a sensible fellow.

There are pictures up from the Friday of the Amberlea show: http://www.canacal.com/sharper/2010Shows/AMSpringDressage2010FriP1.cfm

Near the top is a rather tense tango in the indoor, and an Edgar trying to keep the rain out of his eyes in the outdoor! Pics 125 and 126 are of Tango and I walking, and also feature the legs of my support crew; Amanda and Joan. Please note that Amanda and I were not wussy, and we showed in our proper show jackets! (but if anyone sees a nice show suitable rain jacket and gloves...let me know!)

I am looking forward to the jumping theory clinic tomorrow!

Karen

No comments: