Thursday, May 20, 2010

Evil subconcious

I get nervous before shows. Well...let's face it, I get nervous about many things...I am a nervous person. If I was a horse, I would be S'argent, but with a roman nose.

So usually before a big show, my subconscious plays evil games with me, and I end up with annoying dreams of forgetting my test, showing up late, or running out of time to braid. Yes, I know...all of the above would be life ending!

True to form, my subconscious had its fun with me last night, and I dreamed that anyone entered in a freestyle was supposed to do a presentation complete with costume and skit, to set the mood for the freestyle. I had neither prepared, so I ran about in a panic, before enlisting Amanda to help me come up with a costume, and come up with a presentation...only to find out that by the time I had it all done, everyone was gone.

Tonight I will likely dream I forgot my breaches or something...

Evil subconscious.

Karen

No comments: