Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More on the subject of boobies

Do you ever wonder if something that happens to you, happens to everyone, or if you are just weird? Or, conversely, see a product and wonder why anyone would need it?

For example, the toilet paper ad, where they talk about "little white pieces" being stuck after wiping...does that really happen?

Tonight during lessons, somehow the discussion brought up an invention designed to rid women of the problem of boob wrinkles. There is a boob wrinkle prevention invention. Seriously? It helps prevent wrinkles from developing between/above boobies if you sleep on your side. At first I thought that maybe I was spared the boob wrinkles as I have never given birth, and have booblets, rather than full sized boobies, but apparently others of similar childless status and chest size did know about the chest wrinkles.

Of course it has never occurred to me to stare at myself in the mirror in the morning before I get dressed...and I definitely do not where low cut outfits to the barn....so maybe that is the better solution to boob/chest wrinkles.... of course now I feel I must check it out tomorrow morning....

And while we are on the subject of girl stuff....here are two ads that Amanda forwarded to me after seeing on TV....they are hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOM4AMV050A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRf35wCmzWw

Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, now I have to worry about boob wrinkles too?
Because a wrinkly face isn't bad enough!

Amanda

Unknown said...

So far I'm free of the chest (or boobie) wrinkles, but I am really sick of the starting of wrinkles on the face, when I'm still getting pimples as well!!! What is up with that?!

Hillside Stable said...

the pimple thing...when i was young I thought it was just a teenager thing...that you suffered through it for a while, but then that was it. Nobody told me it lasted into adult-hood either! Either the adults in my life had good skin...or I was just very unobservant.