Sunday, August 2, 2009

Names

So Rob doesn't like the name "Riva" for the new filly. I still like the name, but as she is still new I am willing to change it, so I am looking for suggestions. It has to have at least two sylables.

For those of you who haven't met her, she is a liver chestnut, with a dark mane and tail, stripe down her face, and a small amount of white on her left hind.

What do you think of the name "Mocha"? She is kind of Mocha coloured?

On another note....Pete's owner has farm fresh chickens and turkeys ready for your freezer if you want one! She will be coming up in the next couple weeks. I don't know the price yet.

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chickens are all spoken for. They are uninspected so I need to check regulations concerning the turkeys. In my mind, $45.00 and they range in weight 18-30ish.