Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spooky had a foal!

Big Clydesdale Spooky that some of you remember had a foal at the end of July! A very leggy black and white pinto filly!

Michelle tried so long and hard to get Spooky in foal, so I am glad to see she got such a nice baby after all that effort! I remember trying to get her pregant when she was here; it seemed either Spooky's timing would be off, or the semen would ship up and be in poor condition; we just couldn't catch a break.

Congratualations Michelle and Spooky!

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Filly has a name! Her name is Zora, and her show name will probably be Zora's Dominion. If she happens to ever need a show name. Spooky has one too, but it never stuck the way "spooky" did :)

Hillside Stable said...

I like Zora!

Can you email me a photo so I can post it here? I am sure lots of people would like to see the baby pictures!

Karen