Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GoodBye Little Bay horse.

Well, it looks like Dreamer may have a new home; I have a verbal agreement to sell him to the lady that came out and rode him last week. I will be a good home for him; lots of trail riding, and quite likely a lifetime home as she kept her other arab until she was over 30 and needing to be put down. I like the idea of him going to a lifetime him as he is so people friendly. Plus, she has all the silver show tack that every arab needs!

Poor Paige though...I keep selling her projects when she is away! At least she had a good last ride on him.

If all goes as planned, he will be going on Thursday or Friday. I will miss him; he has quite the personality, and always acts so happy to see me!

So now our sales list will be: Bliss, YJ, and possibly Piper. Tango needs a rider, and Sunny may be for lease this fall as well. On the "want" side, we are looking for a medium size, well trained pony to purchase for a client, so let me know if you know of anything.

On another note; Kaitlin is out of the hospital now, and is out and about! She drives now too, so watch out for a black Cavalier on the road....

I hope she can salvage some of her summer.

Carole, Kaitlin was also telling me about some trails to the North, so when she is back riding, she can show us where they are!

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEs, I am very excited for Dreamer's future. It sounds like he has made a wonderful new friend. Funny we went from 'I don't want another arabian' to this point. I hope he does well in his new home.

Hillside Stable said...

Once you have an arabian it is hard to settle for a boring old quarter horse!

Karen