Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Well I don't think we have any H1N1 patients yet, but it does seem that there is something going around with lots of kids staying home sick. The horses are liking the break, and I am glad you are choosing to not share your germs, but I hope you all get better soon.

I am planning to get my H1N1 vaccination as soon as the wait times shorten...I think it is a good idea, but wow, is there ever a lot of misinformation out there regarding the vaccine!

On another note...it looks like Beamer will be hanging out with us for a little while longer...his owner is in Cuba enjoying the sun. At the rate he is learning he will be a 1rst level dressage horse by the time he leaves! He is such a clever little horse. I am not sure why arabs tend to have a bad reputation...I love them! Too bad they don't tend to come in 16+ hand versions so I actually fit them well enough to show them in dressage...

All the boarded horses have been dewormed as of today. I have to finish the last two Hillside horses tomorrow. THey aren't that happy with the taste of the Quest Plus...I can't blame them as I managed to taste some too...it is bitter!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay arabs! I like to think Ri and I had a hand in bringing you to the dark side!

Amanda