Saturday, October 10, 2009

Boaders are like Cockroaches

One goes, and five more are there to take their place!



Our good friend Sailor came back for the winter, and a gorgeous warmblood filly named Tia also arrived. Someone needs to tell Tia to grow a winter coat!



Still a couple more horses to come in the beginning of November and then we will be very much full, with one very nice sounding lady and her new horse on our waiting list...so you boarders better watch your step and scoop your poop...you are replaceable!



Just kidding...I love you all and would be sad to see any of you go!



And now on a lighter note:


I am not sure who made this, but it wasn't me, so don't give me the credit! Maybe I should come up with a dressage version though...

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the little shout out to the theatre kids. It just proves my point that I shouldn't be jumping! :P

Happy Thanksgiving!

Joan

Hillside Stable said...

That part made me think of you too!

Karen