Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rain

The torrential rain we have had in the last 36 hours disrupted our plans to go to Still Meadows today; it was decided that standing (and tacking up) in the rain was not going to be fun, and I didn't want our horses milling around with a herd of unknown horses in the hitching area. It was the right decision, but I really wanted to see Pony and Percey at their first shows with their new riders!

Still planning to show Dressage tomorrow. The rain has some advantage for us there as it has prompted them to clean out the small barn so that we can have stalls instead of pens! Yippy!

The rain has kept me indoors for most of today, so I have been working on a website for the Ride for Red horse show: It is still under construction, but let me know what you think!
http://rideforred.webs.com/

No comments: